Casting Technology New Zealand exists to promote the metal casting industry through:
- Championing development of World Class Foundries using Technology, Marketing and recognised Best Practice.
- Marketing the productive capabilities of members.
- Organising Technical, Business and Networking Activities at branch level and National and Australasian Foundry Conferences.
- Encouraging active participation in quality Training at every level.
- Creating Publications useful to the industry including a dynamic Website.
- Forming Partnerships with Government that strengthen the prosperity of the industry.
- Keeping abreast of proposed Legislation that will affect the industry, clarifying Current Issues and Representing the metal casting industry's position to government.
- Recognition of the Professional Foundryman.
- Encouraging operational activities that respect the Personal Wellbeing of members and their staff.